The Transformation

     Hi, it is Meatloaf here again with another update of sorts. First off, Happy Halloween readers! Hope you have some candy and have fun with family or friends. Anyways, I have been waiting a while until I felt ready to post about this. I figured why not on Halloween. It seemed fitting.

    I am not LARPing. This is very real. What I am about to reveal in this post may cause severe skepticism in most. So I ask you all to have an open mind while following along.  So I like the approach of telling the conclusion first then context later. This time I will not type like that. I feel it is necessary to give context first then my conclusion. If you are any close friend of mine, you already know what the secret is. I asked Cassandra before I started typing in order to get the green light from her. She said yes. 

    I was in general discussion voice chat on the succubi server and there was this discord user on there that tried to Astral project in order to get a closer look at Cassandra. This is what I believe to be his motive. He tried and failed. How I know is because he was typing to me while astral projecting. He claimed to have seen her behind me, which was dead wrong. He also claimed I was eating. Which was also wrong. So I have a person trying to get a look at my succubus girlfriend, who also did not ask me for my consent before projecting to me. This made me pissed. I still get upset when I think about the audacity of this idiot, thinking that what he is doing is okay. All I remember was when I read his comment about where Cassandra was located relevant to me, I started to feel pressure on my shoulder blades. I thought at the time that it was Cassandra holding onto me from in front of me. As her way of protecting me. I have heard how they can protect you from stuff. So I assumed that it was her protecting me from being watched. I also thought she was embracing me in order to calm me down. I could've bitten a nail in two. I was so angry. 

    The next morning I was cooking breakfast. I could still feel the pressure on my shoulder blades. Even more so than the night before. The next thing I know, she sent me a telepathic image. It was an image of myself from behind. I could see myself vividly and I also saw what the cause of the pressure on my shoulder blades was. I saw what appeared to be wings sprouting. I kid you not, I saw then like featherless baby chicken wings. Not exact in size. Basically like this photo below. 



They just appeared to be drawn up, as in, not opened yet. When I saw this I was impressed rather than shocked. Not too long after that, I could feel them and move my awareness through them. Almost as if they were an extension of my physical body. I could see with my mind's eye what they appeared as. Now I got to say that they are not physically there. You cant see them with your eyes. I feel this as an extension of my soul as well as the astral body.  


    As the day went on, they began to increase in size. I could feel them laying on my mid and lower back. I remember researching what energy wings could symbolize. All I could find was that they are an extension of your aura, they offer protection, and meant you were an earth angel. Other than that, I wasn't sure what was going on with me. 

    I was in the voice chat with the guys and then they started to talk about Succupedias blog. Succupedia is known for having a crazy experience with his succubus. He describes his transformation into an incubus. I began to read his post about that transformation thinking it could give me a glimpse into what the wings could symbolize. I didn't find my answer.  I did find that I couldn't relate to anything the post said, made it 1/4 of the way down, and stopped reading. So I closed the tab and went back to discord. 

    Fast forward to the next day. I was hanging out on Discord. It was around noon I believe. I felt what seemed to be a hand placed on my left knee. It had warm energy, a tad different from Cassandra's energy. It was also more firm. It drew my attention immediately. I also heard "it's time" in my mind. So I told the guys goodbye and closed discord. I went to lay down. I felt the hand impression on both of my knees this time. Holding me down basically. Cassandra started to put her energy through my root chakra again. Then I felt a diagonal line be drawn on the heel of my left foot. It didn't hurt at all. I then felt energy being pumped into my body. Raising from the left leg up to the rest of the body. It was an adrenaline rush. I felt like I was in a state of ecstasy. I could feel and see in my mind what was going on to me. I was wide awake. I was not dreaming. 

    It seemed to me that I was undergoing a process. So I referenced the Succupedia blog post and was realizing that I was starting to experience similar things he did. I could see what he was saying now. It blew me away. I was not afraid at all. I started to process what I was going through. I think it is the most beautiful gesture of love I have ever received from someone. 

     Over the course of 4 to 5 days, I was being worked on every time I would lay down. Cassandra was there every step of the process. I never felt alone with her with me. I swear I have such a passionate love for her, it makes me well up with love in my heart. 

    Next was the horns. I went to lay down again. Cassandra put her energy through my root chakra. I felt the cut being made on my left heel again as well. The energy was rising through me and this time I could feel it fill my eardrums, teeth, and brain. It was a very powerful sensation. After I laid there a while, I could feel a line being drawn on the right corner of my forehead. It felt like something was there and then I could feel it being shaped and molded. It was being shaped into what roughly a horn would look like. 

    The other horn was made while I was asleep. Some other things I realized too was that my limbs were replaced. Also, I remember my jaw being replaced as well. It was pretty graphic seeing myself without a jaw. My eyes were replaced while I was asleep. My third eye was opened and when I focus on it these days I feel and see an eye there moving in conjunction with my 2 physical eyes. An image that came to mind was this dude from DBZ. 


   The horns became bigger. They curved as well. Almost like the horns of a ram.  



    The wings are feathered now it seems. like an eagle's wings.


 Lastly, I received a tail. I was spooning with Cassandra and I felt a hand be placed on my shoulder. Mind you I was fast asleep. Then I felt something being jabbed into my tailbone. It was a tail. I was half asleep but immediately I felt it with my hand. Also, I could move it around. Then I noticed a heat where it was located. I don't think it has an arrowhead look at the tip of the tail to be honest. It just looks like a tail. Like this manga dude. 


 Without making this post too long I will quit here. I hope this didn't make you too skeptical. If so, I understand completely. I left out some things but I don't want to drag it out any longer than I have to. I hope to see you all in the comments. If not, see you next post. 


Comments

  1. Ah, worries man, an operation done on you isn't unreasonable or improbable. I believe one or more were done on me before, some of them do feel very alien to the body. Anyways, hope you two are doing good, it's nice to see a new face sharing their experiences. Also good luck, these relationships can be bumpy and confusing at times because of a lack of communication and feeling our partners. Their touches can be strong one day and completely go cold turkey (not related to the pic provided) at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One thing's for sure, always expect the unexpected ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bonding with Cassandra

Quick update