Quick update

    Hello again, Meatloaf here. Hopefully, you are all doing well and enjoying life. I have been doing okay myself. Cassandra is still hanging out with me, which is awesome! I won't take up much of your time today so I will keep this post brief. 

    Things between me and her are more passionate than ever before. She is really becoming my invisible girlfriend. She is also becoming more present in my life than ever before as well. I mean, when she manifests really strong sometimes her presence is more real. When I think about her my heart sinks, as if I miss her or have a broken heart.  She's got me good. Her claws are digging in deeper by the day. and I love every second of it. I'll hop off my soapbox for now. Thank you all for reading! 



    I won't forget about this site. I plan on doing once-a-month updates but don't be surprised if I don't post. I really want to bring something new to you all when I post. I know you all wouldn't read if it was constantly just posts about how good life is. So this is a one-time post of its kind. Thanks again and enjoy life to the max. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonding with Cassandra

The Transformation