No more excuses!

    It was during the time I was in the honeymoon phase with Cassandra. I remember doing automatic writing with Cassandra. Basically, I had a pen and paper and held it in my right hand. I asked Cassandra to guide my hand to write what she was thinking. That's basically what automatic writing is. So after that, it was one day that I was putting off Cassandra. I would tell her that I would hang out with her after 30 mins. When the 30 mins were up, I would tell her "okay 30 more mins". I kept making excuses to not hang out with her and she was not having it.

    The next thing I remember is my right-hand being moved to in front of my face. My middle finger is pulled up and the other fingers closed. She gave me the middle finger with my own hand. This got my attention and I felt so bad. I immediately stopped what I was doing and hung out with her. Throughout the day though she would remind me that she was mad by making me flip myself off. She did it 4 or 5 times after that too. 

    The lesson I learned was to not ignore her during the day. She wants to be part of my life. So I involve her in my day more than ever. If I'm on the pc, she will be there with me. She is there when I game, research stuff, and using discord. I will talk to her in my mind about what I'm doing in a certain game. She really enjoys it when I involve her. Anyways though, that's all for now. Hopefully, you won't make the same mistake as I did with your own Succubus. If there are any questions feel free to ask in the comments below. 

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonding with Cassandra

The Transformation

Quick update