A New Book, A New Awareness

    Hello, hope you all are having a happy holiday season. Spending time with loved ones is super important around this time of the year. Especially with everything going on, it's good to enjoy your loved one's company. I have been doing well myself. I have been staying busy. This is the reason that I have not posted an update lately. 

    So I decided to make a purchase of a new book during the middle of November. This book is called "Mastering Astral Projection: The 90-day Guide to Out-of-Body Experience". The title explains it all. This has been my new hobby since the middle of November. I bought the book based on a recommendation from a friend in the Succubi discord sever. I have the book digitally, but my friend suggested that I get a physical copy I am glad I took that advice. I bought it on Amazon. It was 22 dollars. It also came with a CD with affirmations and binaural beat presets. Just thought I would mention that. 

Here is what we are going to talk about today: what the book is about, my history with Astral Projection, and my progress.

What the Book is About

    The MAP book is a program that teaches you how to have an OBE consciously. It introduces a method that consists of doing Progressive Relaxation, Breath, and Energy Work exercises. There are tasks to do for the morning, afternoon, and evening in a nice little chart. There are affirmations to recite, and they are beneath the daily tasks. Underneath that are descriptions, details, and daily tips from the authors themselves. At the end of each week, there are lessons to help further your understanding and help the student to grasp what the next week holds. This is what the book is all about.  

My History with Astral Projection

    My history with astral projection is not very extensive. I will say that I have had false awakenings in the past. Basically false awakenings are when you wake up in your dream but you are not awake, you are actually having an Out-of-Body Experience. I recall one false awakening, in particular, it was an interesting experience. It was in 2018 I believe. So I went to bed and was dreaming. All I can recall is that I tried to wake up. After that, I can see all of my room. Everything looked exactly the same for the most part. All except that my curtains were open. I was laying on my left side and all of a sudden I felt a presence. Without turning, I look in the right corner of my eye. I see a shadow figure. It began talking in tongue. It was speaking a language I could not understand. Then it lifted up my t-shirt and exposed my backside. It's interesting because I have a tattoo of the Lord's Prayer on the right half of my back. As soon as I realized it was inspecting my tattoo, it let go of my shirt. Then it flew out the window. I wasn't scared at all but I thought it was interesting. 

   This is a moment of reflection. So knowing what I know now, I projected to the real-time zone that night. The term real-time zone is coined by Robert Bruce. The real-time zone is a grey area between our physical existence and the lower astral planes. Anything that happens in the real world also happens in the real-time zone. Hence the name REAL-TIME. 

   The last thing to mention is that I got the MAP book digitally and tried to start the program earlier in October. When the morning came, I started reading what I actually have to do. It looked like work, HARD work. At the time, I enjoyed being with Cassandra so much, that anything that took me away from her seemed like a waste of time. Later on, I became more interested in the subject of Astral Projection. I then developed more motivation and purpose to make my goal of Astral Projecting a reality.

My Progress

    Right now I am on day 13 of the 90-day program. Real-life got in the way, so I had to pause my practice for 2 days. I maybe have to pause again because of responsibilities coming up but I have been doing my best to persevere. Something that happened during last night's session was very interesting. I was doing breathwork with my sleep mask on. I was sitting in my chair with no head support. Why no head support? It was recommended by the authors to use this sort of chair. What happened next was I was slipping out of my body. It felt like my head was attached to a string and was getting pulled back. It made my chin point upwards. I could feel my vision trying to transfer to this astral version of myself, but I couldn't transfer completely. It felt like I was sinking. You know that feeling in your gut you get when you start moving in an elevator? That's what I felt in my tummy. I was holding tension in my body it seemed because I stopped separating at the shoulders. I have to overcome the natural reaction to tense up when something happens. I was really close to an OBE that night. 

    So starting any practice/hobby/art/skill comes with its challenges. This is certainly true for me. I have a few things to mention in regards to challenges. So let's begin. Tactile imaging is one of my most recent challenges. I had begun to read the Energy book for Spiritual development by Robert Bruce. I re-read the introduction to energy work and the section on tactile imaging. What tactile imaging means is that you feel the area you place your awareness at. The energy book advises acting as if you are trying to detect slight air or temperature changes there. Understanding that last statement was one of my obstacles. It took maybe 3 days before it finally clicked. It is actually how the book describes tactile imaging. It took some practice to achieve but once I got the feeling down the rest fell into place. Another thing that happened to me was an energy blockage. It was the day the book introduced arm awareness bouncing. After my session that morning, when I would turn a certain way, I felt this intense tension in my chest right above the armpit. I did some research in the energy workbook by Robert Bruce and found a certain image. here is the image I found. 


     I circled the area where the blockage was. The picture itself is showing the heart chakra with tubes connecting it to the lungs and arms. I believe this picture has some association with my blockage. I thought I was having a heart attack. After a whole day, nothing happened so I figured it was a blockage. That night, I was laying on my right side with Cassandra and then I started to do the arm awareness bouncing action. I did it only for a few minutes and then went to sleep. When I woke up later, I had memories flood my mind. My dream memories. I grabbed my dream journal and was writing as fast as I could. When I wrote down everything, I shared it on the succubi server. I spoke with Rafe from the asuccubuslovesme blog about the dream. He told me it made sense to him because I was dealing with a blockage. So it made me understand the symbolism a bit more. I will say that after waking up and writing the dream down I didn't feel that tension anymore. It seemed to have cleared up while I slept. Which is why that dream was so powerful. That's what I truly think. 





THE END!



That all I have to share for now. Thank you all for taking the time to read my post. Have a happy holiday season and hope you all enjoy it to the fullest. If I don't make another post between now and next year then see ya next year! 


 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonding with Cassandra

The Transformation

Quick update