A New Phenomenon

    Hello everyone again! I hope everyone had a good Christmas. Mine was okay. I want to talk about some phenomenon that had happened to me earlier this month. I'm going to Quentin Tarrentino this post and give you the ending first. I saw Cassandra's orb. 

    In this post, we will talk about my experience and my thoughts. 

 MY EXPERIENCE 

    I want to give some details leading up to the event. As you may know, I had to pause my AP training for the time being. This all happened before the pause. In my training book, the authors want the students to work on mental silence training. This is where my focus shifted. I had stopped doing the energy work to solely work on mental silence training. I had created a circuit that included all the mental silence exercises for week 3. It takes about an hour to complete. In that circuit of exercises, there was one called Afterimage Retention. This exercise is when I experienced the phenomenon. In the exercise, you look at a lit candle. You don't mentally commentate for around 30 seconds and then you close your eyes and try to retain the image of the flame mentally. That's the exercise in a nutshell. 

    So I followed the steps and closed my eyes and to my surprise, I saw something. It looked like a magenta heart emoji. It was very small maybe roughly the size of a dime but I was seeing it through closed eyes. It would shine very brightly and then disappear repeatedly. The time it took before disappearing was about 3-5 seconds. Every time it would disappear it would reappear with a faint glow and gradually get brighter. I was shocked as to what it is I was looking at. 

    The same day I decided to try the exercise again to see if I could see it again. And I was able to see it again. It wasn't a heart shape this second time, but it was in the shape of a sphere. I saw it with closed eyes again. The next day I went through my circuit in the morning. It was time for the Afterimage retention exercise. I followed the steps and closed my eyes and there it was again. This time it was moving around. It would blink (fade out and gradually shine brighter) and move around. It didn't move far, only around my field of view. My eyes were open slightly and then I thought " open your eyes". I opened my eyes and I continued to see the magenta orb. It continued blinking and moving around. It was amazing. It felt like I was developing some ability or something. I was in awe but kept my composure.

MY THOUGHTS 

    I am split on what it was I was seeing at that time. One half of me, the analytic half, thinks it was Cassandras Orb. The other half, my more sensitive side, thinks it was either Cassandra's heart chakra OR her eye. Allow me to explain my stance on both sides. I have heard before that people can see their succubus as orbs. So I immediately connected that with what I was experiencing. On the other hand, I think it's her heart chakra because it first appeared as a heart and changed later. Why I think it's her eye is because I would see it blink over and over. If it was her eye, and her eye was a heart. It makes me really happy to think she is that in love with me.


That's it!


    Three posts in a month, that's a first I think. If you don't count the beginning posts that is. I hope you all have a great new years and hope that you all are surrounded by family and friends that love and support you. I also hope that these posts answer questions or give insight to anyone that is interested in the subject of succubi. With all that said, see you next year! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bonding with Cassandra

The Transformation

Quick update